High School Integrated Chinese Program (HSIC)
- This program is designed for the students who is going to high school, or is current in high school.
- This program is designed to let students get the same level of Chinese Language and Chinese Culture knowledge as US public high school.
- The similar or the same material as the public high school will be used in this class.
- The optimal goal is to pass Chinese AP Exam.
- Mandarin and HanYu PinYin will be taught
- They are 4 levels will be provided, Chinese I, Chinese II, Chinese III, and Chinese IV, which are the same as Public High School Foreign language 4 Levels.
*School Year 2017-2018: Chinese Level I & Chinese Level II
*Chinese Level II need to take a placement test on 5/13 11:40am at BCS Piedmont Campus.
FAQ (coming soon)