Dear BCS Parents, Teachers and Staff,
On April 27st, Santa Clara Health Department announced the extension of the stay home quarantine
until May 31st. BCS will continue to be closed and online classes will continue for the remainder of the
BCS Open Enrollment Seminar was very successful even with some technical hiccup, this was the first
time we had run this event entirely on Zoom. I like to thank all of our staff who attended and helped
with the presentation. I also want to thank those parents who had referred their friends and family to
attend this event. A recorded session of part of the presentation is available for viewing on our
Open Enrollment for school year 2020-21 (新生網上註冊) had started, BCS is
accepting applications for new students. Registration team had created an online
registration page. If you have friends or family who may be interested, please
sign up in the link below:
This week is also our General Election for the 2020-21 BCS board of directors.
Due to quarantine, this will now be done entire online. The election will run from
5/1/2020 to 5/8/2020, please vote for the next BCS board.
Please use link below:
BCS schedule changes:
1. BCS 40th Anniversary Celebration – postponed until fall semester 2020.
2. Returning Student package – if you still had not send the return package to your parent rep,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the new procedure.
3. Sibling registration – you can now sign up using the online form or download the editable pdf
form from our registration page and send a copy of the registration form along with tuition
payment to BCS (PO Box 32988, San Jose, CA 95152-2988) Please check BCS registration page
for the instruction.
4. Placement Test for internal/external students – postponed until August 2020. Please sign up on
our registration form page via the online form.
5. Graduation – TBD. Until the quarantine is lifted, BCS will not be able to run this event.
6. Teacher banquet – also due to concerns about large group gathering, for this year only BCS will
cancel this event.
7. New Parent Orientation — TBD.
8. Year book – there may be delay in distribution, please stay tuned for updates. Please submit
any Ad if you like to advertise in our yearbook. Also submit any essay about “BCS and I” if you
–Andrew (BCS Principal 2019-20)