Dear BCS Parents, Teachers and Staff,
Happy Easter to all of you and please continue to stay home and practice social distancing.
On April 1st, due to COVID-19 BUSD announced the continual closure of school and extending online learning for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. BCS will continue to be close and transition to online classes for the remainder of the school year.
Due to the school closure and quarantine, BCS registration team had created new procedures to handle the returning student package. I want to thank the Registration team and our parent reps who had tirelessly worked to collect back all the registration packages. This is very important as BCS need the data to prepare for next school year. If any parent still have outstanding returning student pack, please contact your parent rep immediately.
The Open Enrollment Seminar (新學年網上註冊座談會) for new parents had
been moved back one week, this is now on Saturday 4/25 at 9:30 am. Open
enrollment for 2020-21 will begin after seminar.
If you have friends or family who may be interested, please sign up in the link below:
BCS schedule changes:
- BCS 40th Anniversary Celebration – postponed until fall semester 2020.
- Returning Student package – if you have not returned your registration package, please contact your class rep. Registration package must be send back to class rep by April 3rd 2020, please do not mail to school. Class rep, you will need to submit package info to registration team by April 11th 2020, you will be contacted by registration team on the new procedures.
- Sibling registration – please download the editable pdf form from our registration page and send a copy of the registration form along with tuition payment to BCS (PO Box 32988, San Jose, CA 95152-2988)
- Placement Test for internal/external students – postponed until August 2020. Please sign up on our registration form page via the online form.
- Open Enrollment Seminar – this will be an online seminar on April 25, 9:30am via Zoom meeting. Please sign up on this link: 2020招生講座網上註冊. Open Enrollment will start at the end of seminar.
- Graduation – TBD. Until the quarantine is lifted, BCS will not be able to run this event.
- Teacher banquet – also due to concerns about large group gathering, for this year only BCS will cancel this event.
- New Parent Orientation — TBD.
- Year book – there may be delay in distribution, please stay tuned for updates. Please submit any Ad if you like to advertise in our yearbook. Also submit any essay about “BCS and I” if you are interested.
–Andrew (BCS Principal 2019-20)